You don't know what you don't know. Let us shed some light on the world of compliance in the dental office. Our services are designed to put you at ease and make compliance simple. Our clients call us the "sleep better at night" consulting service!
- Mock inspection of office, office programs, credentials, patient records using our proprietary checklists
- In-Office Risk Management CE for dentist and all teiam members
- OSHA & HIPAA training and office checks
- Identify and correct deficiencies
- Installation of simple, yet comprehensive, compliance program
- Confidential and private review of findings
- Executive summary (treatment plan) provided with step-by-step instructions detailing how to remedy any deficiencies that cannot be immediately corrected
Our consultants will work with you and your staff to make sure your office is in compliance with the many state and federal regulatory boards that have fingers in your practice. Our proprietary system covers rules and regulations for:
- Dental Practice Act (and administrative Dental Board rules)
- State controlled substances rules
- State Radiology Rules
- Homeland Security
- Record Keeping issues
And in-depth record audit will be performed and suggestions made for updating templates and improving record keeping habits to ensure your assets are protected. Following the inspection, CE and record audit, our Risk Management Consultant will meet with you in private to review the confidential findings and outline the treatment plan. Throughout the visit, any issues that can be readily fixed, will be and a priority list for those that can't be immediately repaired will be developed.
*OSHA and HIPAA manuals not included.
Many of our clients desire ongoing support. In response to our clients requests, we developed the CAP program to be a turn-key compliance program. CAP includes everything outlined in our Comprehensive Compliance Audit and Risk Management Training. It also includes:
- OSHA and HIPAA manuals (if needed)
- Quarterly visits from a dedicated Risk Management Consultant to support you in maintaining the compliance programs/standards we install during our initial visit.
- Ongoing support and documentation of your compliance efforts
- Periodic checklists for your staff to complete as documentation of your internal compliance mechanisms
- Monthly training for you and your staff on relevant issues
- Member's only newsletter
- Ongoing phone and e-mail support between visits
- Priority service to assist you with in-office emergencies, employee/patient issues, government investigations and other matters that you may require assistance with
CAP participation is month-to-month for as long as you choose to work with us! Offices with 30 or more employees and dental groups call for a quote.
Maximize your collections (legally), minimize losses, ensure that your records will ACTUALLY support you when, not if, they are scrutinized by the government and third-party payers.
Our team of dentists and compliance consultants review your records and help you improve your record keeping skills. Often our consultants will find ways to increase your legitimate reimbursement.
Problem patient? Issues? Getting letters from the insurance company? Just want to improve your skills?
A record audit is a great way to start. This is a wonderful learning experience and one that will help you develop as a professional. Our consultants are professional and our risk management experts will spend time with you, review your records and
[button link="http://www.dentalcompliance.com/records" ]Click here to learn more [/button]